An Internet Calendar Subscription is a calendar that you download and view in you own calendar application. However, unlike a Calendar Snapshot, Internet Calendar Subscriptions are updated automatically.
Click here. You might be prompted to acknowledge that you are opening a hyperlink. You should click Yes only if you know and trust the validity of the linked calendar.
At the prompt: “Add this Internet Calendar to Outlook and subscribe to updates” click Yes. The Internet Calendar opens in side-by-side view in the Outlook Calendar and is added to the Navigation Pane in Calendar view under Other Calendars. The calendar will check periodically for any updates made by the calendar publisher.
- In iCal, choose Subscribe from the Calendar menu.
- Paste the URL: https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/0ns6jfhtvsckddp8h8thog33e4%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics .
- Check the “Refresh” checkbox to have iCal automatically update your copy of the calendar when the league publishes updates.
- Click the Subscribe button.
iOS (iPhone / iPad)
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Tap Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
- Scroll down and tap Add Account…
- Tap Other.
- Tap Add Subscribed Calendar.
- In the server field, paste the URL: https://www.google.com/calendar/ical/0ns6jfhtvsckddp8h8thog33e4%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics – then tap Next.
- On the next screen, change the name of the calendar under “Description” if you choose – then tap Save.
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars.
- Select Add by URL from the menu.
- Paste the URL: https://www.google.com/calendar/feeds/rckn.3450%40gmail.com/public/basic in the field provided.
- Click the Add Calendar button. The calendar will appear in the Other Calendars section of the calendar list to the left.